Shane Courtney recently purchased and customized a ’70 Chevelle from Miranda Built, a Palm City, Florida, custom shop, and he’s currently having a ’61 Bel Air fully built there, too. He is so impressed with the cars Miranda Built turns out that he sent his brand-new ’13 F-350 all the way from Texas to Florida and asked to have it totally customized.
Shane’s only input on the build was to make it badass and ensure it could be comfortably driven every day.
His only input on the build was to make it badass and ensure it could be comfortably driven every day. When Jeremy Miranda (owner of Miranda Built) found out this truck was being delivered to his shop, he immediately got in touch with Josh Martorano at The Diesel Cartel for some help and input on the build. The Diesel Cartel compiled a list of parts and ideas for the appearance of the truck and immediately got to work. This entire truck was built in less than two weeks from the time it was delivered to Florida, until it was redelivered to Shane at his home in Texas.
Jeremy and Josh personally drove this truck, along with a 26-foot enclosed trailer containing Shane’s new ’70 Chevelle, to his home in Beckville, Texas—all in less than two weeks from start to finish.
- Icon Vehicle Dynamics 4.5-inch lift kit
- Icon four-link
- Icon dual steering stabilizers
- 24x11 American Force SF8 wheels
- 37x13.5x24 Toyo Open Country M/T tires
- Mag-Hytec front and rear differential covers with Royal Purple oil
- Viair 480 compressor
- Five-gallon air supply
- Train horns
- AirLift helper bags
- Custom headlights with dual projectors by Plain & Simple by Design
- Dual 30-inch Rigid Industries SR-Series LED bars mounted behind custom-painted grille
- Custom-painted grille, tailgate, and fender emblems
- All OEM chrome painted body color or black
- H&S Performance Mini Maxx tuner
- MBRP 5-inch stainless exhaust with 6-inch black tip
- AFE Stage 2 air intake
- Recon smoked LED lighting
- Bushwacker fender flares (painted)
- AMP Research electric cab steps
- Trimax adjustable trailer hitch
- Spray-in bedliner
Shane Courtney requested that this truck remain everyday driveable and retain all of its h
The 24-inch American Force SF8 wheels (above) are wrapped with Toyo Open Country tires. Ic
The completed truck was used to tow a custom ’70 Chevelle from Florida to Shane’s home in
You can see the MBRP 5-inch stainless exhaust has a 6-inch black tip. The Mag-Hytec diff c
An H&S Performance Mini Maxx tuner boosts the output of the truck.
When a customer delivers a truck to a shop with the simple request to “make it badass,” th